Skip to main content

Featured

Pixel Buds A-Series | Unboxing & Hands-On

Wear OS Diary-Week of 2/3/2020

As an android user there really is no "default" smartwatch. There are many options that you can use for example we have Samsung gear watches, Fitbit versas, and Garmin watches. Although these watches are all well and good I'm here to talk about the watch OS made by Google: Wear OS. In this series of articles, I'm going to tell you my weekly impressions about the Fossil Sport smartwatch, a watch running the latest version of Wear OS, latest processor the snapdragon 3100. Along with other nifty features such as heart rate monitoring and other fitness bonuses along with "swim-proofing"(water resistance up to 5 ATM). Expect to see this series be posted at the beginning of the week and get updated throughout the week.




Watchbands Ahoy!

The fossil sport has interchangeable bands compatible with the "quick-release" watchband technology. I bought a leather watchband and it worked like a charm. It's a little tricky to install at first but once you figure it out it's fine. I also changed my watch face to a more minimalist one. I feel that one of the best parts about smartwatches is that you can change the watch face to almost anything you want. Wear OS is full of watch face apps, I use Facer which is a marketplace of both free and paid watch faces, I'm sure you'll find something you like there. These conveniences are part of the overall experiences that keep smartwatches one of my favorite gadgets.  

Comments

Popular Posts