Skip to main content

Featured

Pixel Buds A-Series | Unboxing & Hands-On

YouTube channel announcement



There comes a time in every blogs life, where you take things to the next level.  Writing articles is one thing, but sometimes there are points of view and content that can only be expressed through video form.  

That’s why I’m proud to announce the BenTechCode YouTube channel!  I’m not promising the best videos ever produced on the face of the earth, but I promise that I will try to make enjoyable videos to accompany a percentage of my articles and reviews.  I will try to post as often as I can and especially when reviewing any tech.  I also want to mention that when I’m writing this, there aren’t a lot of videos on the channel so I will work hard to fill out the ranks of videos in the coming weeks.



Most videos will take at least 2-3 days to produce, so please be patient with releases.  

Thank you to everyone who reads this blog and will hopefully watch my videos. 

Here’s the link to the channel with more videos to come: //www. YouTube.com/channel/UC93ou4gGK2v2ZmFdVkPBPUw/featured?view_as=public.







Best, BenTechCoder

Comments

Popular Posts