Skip to main content

Featured

Pixel Buds A-Series | Unboxing & Hands-On

Over 100 subs! + Official custom link: YouTube.com/bentechcode

 

The YouTube channel has been one of the best ways to make reviews, drive traffic, and share content for this blog and although I don't post often, I try my best to make cool videos for everyone to enjoy. Today I have some personal news, we have officially passed 100 subscribers on the BenTechCode YouTube channelThis is a huge milestone that brings some changes to the channel.  



The first change is of course, the link, our new link is youtube.com/bentechcode, a direct and personal link to the channel. This is a huge milestone that allows me to not only direct people to the channel but also makes it easier to share with othersAnother change is the amount of posting I do, as some of you know I'm mostly a writer and much more comfortable with a keyboard than with a camera and mic, however videos are special, and I want to continue to make them. 


Currently, it's just not possible to make a video every week or even every 2 weeks. That's why I wanted to apologize for the sporadic uploads, I just have so much going on I just can't do it consistently. However, the channel will continue having uploads over the span of months so it's not going anywhere, and with your help I can continue to shoot and edit videos to the best of my ability (which really isn't that good to begin with😜).  

 
 

Thank you for subscribing, for reading, and for donating to the buy me a coffee page, it really helps me continue to product content.  

 
 

Best, BenTechCoder 

Comments

Popular Posts