Skip to main content

Featured

Pixel Buds A-Series | Unboxing & Hands-On

Taking a Break: 9/8/2021 - 9/23/2021

 
Breaks are important. Its a fact of life that continues to be proven many times over. In this case you may have noticed that my writing has been a bit more stale and robotic that before. That's because I started to try to get by with the bare minimum. I started to see this blog as a chore; not as a fun hobby. So I'm taking a break to come back fresh with new ideas and hopefully a renewed approach to content creation. This means that I'll be back in time for the Microsoft Surface event happening September 22nd but not in time to cover the iPhone 13 on the 14th. As this is a primarily Windows-Android focused blog I'm not too concerned and if I see anything to comment on I'll try my best to put out an editorial. 

I'm still not leaving the blog and taking a break will help me to stay. 


Best, BenTechCoder










Comments

Popular Posts